Journal of Architecture and Civil Engineering is an international platform, providing facilities to Researchers, Engineers and Professionals to publish high quality, refereed papers.The Journal publishes original researches, surveys and review of papers of all the streams of engineering from all over the world. JACE comprises comprehensive frontier trends of engineering research.Offshore Engineering, Innovative Structural Systems, Jack-Up Platform and Floating Production Systems, Marine Operations and Installation journal etc. are priorities of International engineering journal.
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Architecture and Civil Engineering publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced Transportation Engineering
- Analysis, Design And Detailing Of Tectonic Systems
- Architectural Design Studio
- Architectural Programming and visualization
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Automation In Construction
- Bridge Engineering
- Building Technology & Construction Management
- Coastal Engineering And River Engineering
- Commercial Building Architecture
- Complete Contour Drilling And Rock Blasting
- Composite Materials And Structures
- Computer Simulation And Cad/Ca
- Constructions Technology, Economy And Management
- Deformation And Failure Of Soils And Foundations
- Design Of Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Dynamic Loadings Induced By Vehicles On Bridges
- Earth Science And Gps
- Earthquake Engineering
- Elements of Photogrammetric
- Environmental Geotechnology
- Feasibility Of Span Bridges
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Fluid-Solid-Structure Interactions, Offshore Engineering And Marine Structures
- Food Engineering
- Forestry Engineering
- Forests, Preserves, Parks And Flyovers
- Foundation Analysis And Design
- Fracture In Concrete
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Ground Water Contamination And Remediation
- Ground Water Hydrology
- High-Rise Building Technology
- Hydrotechnical Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Landscape Planning And Design
- Mechanical And Electrical Building Systems For Architects
- Mineral & Metallurgical Engineering
- Natural Disaster Prevention
- Naval Architectural Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Planning Law And Land Policy
- Real Estate Finance Fundamentals
- Reinforced Concrete Structure Design
- Resource And Infrastructure Monitoring
- Road And Bridge Engineering
- Slope Stability
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Management System
- Strength Of Materials
- Surveying And Construction Surveying
- Traffic Engineering
- Tunnel Construction
- Urban Engineering And Economy
- Water Quality Control And Water Treatment
Quest Journals Features
Open Access: With open access, any researchers can read and build on the findings of others without restriction and without paying any fee which accelerates authors' discoveries among all masses worldwide in quick manner.
Not copyright form: Quest Journals Inc does not take any copyright of paper from author. It means author have fully authorized person of reusing and selling that published material of paper
Citation Benefits : The main motivation for most authors to publish in an open-access journal is increased visibility and ultimately a citation advantage. Research citations of articles in a hybrid open-access journal have shown that open-access articles are cited more frequently or earlier than non-open-access articles
Peer Review: Fast High-level peer review, production and publishing processes.
ANED-DDL: All articles will be abstracted in American National Engineering Database.
Cross Ref DOI: All published articles will get permanent link of DOI (Digital Object Identifier) by Cross Ref.
Stay up-to date
Register your interests and receive email alerts tailore and to your needsGet Alerts
Quest Journals welcome the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence in Journal subject area.
Submission Date: 15 January 2017
Review Report: Within One to two weeks
Publication date: 25 January 2017
All Quest Journals are peer reviewed International Indexed Journals.