Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering Research is an international platform, providing facilities to Researchers, Engineers and Professionals to publish high quality, refereed papers.The Journal publishes original researches, surveys and review of papers of all the streams of engineering from all over the world. JECER comprises comprehensive frontier trends of engineering research.Electronics journal, Communication journal etc. are priorities of International engineering journal.
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering Research publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Immune System
- Circuits and Devices
- Communication and Information Processing
- Conditional Monitoring and Instrumentation
- Controllers, Drives and Machine Design
- Devices and Systems
- Electrical Engineering Communications
- Electromagnetics and Microwave
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Optimization
- Hybrid Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Image Processing
- Measturement and Testing
- Neural Networks
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Optics and Optoelectronics
- Power Engineering
- Power Transmission
- Semiconductors Devices
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Transmission Lines etc.
- VLSI Design and Technology
Quest Journals Features
Open Access: With open access, any researchers can read and build on the findings of others without restriction and without paying any fee which accelerates authors' discoveries among all masses worldwide in quick manner.
Not copyright form: Quest Journals Inc does not take any copyright of paper from author. It means author have fully authorized person of reusing and selling that published material of paper
Citation Benefits : The main motivation for most authors to publish in an open-access journal is increased visibility and ultimately a citation advantage. Research citations of articles in a hybrid open-access journal have shown that open-access articles are cited more frequently or earlier than non-open-access articles
Peer Review: Fast High-level peer review, production and publishing processes.
ANED-DDL: All articles will be abstracted in American National Engineering Database.
Cross Ref DOI: All published articles will get permanent link of DOI (Digital Object Identifier) by Cross Ref.
Stay up-to date
Register your interests and receive email alerts tailore and to your needsGet Alerts
Quest Journals welcome the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence in Journal subject area.
Submission Date: 15 January 2017
Review Report: Within One to two weeks
Publication date: 25 January 2017
All Quest Journals are peer reviewed International Indexed Journals.