Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering Research is an international platform, providing facilities to Researchers, Engineers and Professionals to publish high quality, refereed papers.The Journal publishes original researches, surveys and review of papers of all the streams of engineering from all over the world. JECER comprises comprehensive frontier trends of engineering research.Electronics journal, Communication journal etc. are priorities of International engineering journal.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering Research publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Immune System
- Circuits and Devices
- Communication and Information Processing
- Conditional Monitoring and Instrumentation
- Controllers, Drives and Machine Design
- Devices and Systems
- Electrical Engineering Communications
- Electromagnetics and Microwave
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Optimization
- Hybrid Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Image Processing
- Measturement and Testing
- Neural Networks
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Optics and Optoelectronics
- Power Engineering
- Power Transmission
- Semiconductors Devices
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Transmission Lines etc.
- VLSI Design and Technology
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features