Journal of Research in Agriculture and Animal Science journal provides a common forum where all aspects of Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences are presented. The journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing new insight into any aspect Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Research in Agriculture and Animal Science publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- arid soil research and rehabilitation
- agricultural genomics
- stored products research
- tree fruit production
- pesticide science
- post harvest biology and technology
- seed science research
- agricultural engineering
- water resources management
- animal science
- physiology and morphology
- crop science
- dairy science
- fish and fisheries
- freshwater science
- poultry science
- soil science,
- systematic biology
- agricultural economics and agribusiness
- Animal nutrition and Animal physiology
- Livestock production and management
- Veterinary Genetics
- Breeding systems and Anesthesiology
- Treatment & prevention of diseases among animals
- Study of animal behavior
- Anesthesiology & animal behavior
- Diary Science
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features