Journal of Research in Business and Management (JRBM) is an international journal for publishing research papers of Management and Business. Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication to Researchers, Managers, Scientists, Professionals and Professors of Management. We welcome original researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Research in Business and Management publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Development
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Ethics
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- R&D Management
- Business Economics
- Public Sector Management
- Research Method
- Business ethics and legal issues
- Business policies, strategies, and performance
- Business and retail research
- Business security and privacy issues
- Consumer behaviour
- Emerging advances in business and its applications
- Innovation and product development
- International business issues
- Management and retail marketing
- Marketing management and strategies
- Relationship management
- Risk Management
- Retail Management and communication
- New venture start-up
- Retail buying
- MIS and Retail Management
- Demographics and Retail Business
- HRM and Retail Business
- Innovation in Retail Management
- Law and management
Quest Journals Features
Open Access: With open access, any researchers can read and build on the findings of others without restriction and without paying any fee which accelerates authors' discoveries among all masses worldwide in quick manner.
Not copyright form: Quest Journals Inc does not take any copyright of paper from author. It means author have fully authorized person of reusing and selling that published material of paper
Citation Benefits : The main motivation for most authors to publish in an open-access journal is increased visibility and ultimately a citation advantage. Research citations of articles in a hybrid open-access journal have shown that open-access articles are cited more frequently or earlier than non-open-access articles
Peer Review: Fast High-level peer review, production and publishing processes.
ANED-DDL: All articles will be abstracted in American National Engineering Database.
Cross Ref DOI: All published articles will get permanent link of DOI (Digital Object Identifier) by Cross Ref.
Stay up-to date
Register your interests and receive email alerts tailore and to your needsGet Alerts
Quest Journals welcome the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence in Journal subject area.
Submission Date: 15 January 2017
Review Report: Within One to two weeks
Publication date: 25 January 2017
All Quest Journals are peer reviewed International Indexed Journals.