Journal of Software Engineering and Simulation (JSES) is an international journal for publishing research papers of computer science.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Software Engineering and Simulation publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture, design and frameworks
- Social and ethical aspects of software engineering
- Model-driven software engineering
- Generative or transformation-based development
- Software engineering supported by multi and hypermedia
- Experimental software engineering
- Tools and software engineering environments
- Theoretical foundations of software engineering
- Computer Science aspects
- Software maintenance, reverse engineering and re-engineering
- Methods of software analysis and design
- Software metrics and dependability
- Agent-based software development
- Modelling and enactment of software processes, rigorous and agile
- Software engineering ontologies
- Software safety, security, privacy and risks
- Software quality, reuse, testing and inspection
Quest Journals Features
Open Access: With open access, any researchers can read and build on the findings of others without restriction and without paying any fee which accelerates authors' discoveries among all masses worldwide in quick manner.
Not copyright form: Quest Journals Inc does not take any copyright of paper from author. It means author have fully authorized person of reusing and selling that published material of paper
Citation Benefits : The main motivation for most authors to publish in an open-access journal is increased visibility and ultimately a citation advantage. Research citations of articles in a hybrid open-access journal have shown that open-access articles are cited more frequently or earlier than non-open-access articles
Peer Review: Fast High-level peer review, production and publishing processes.
ANED-DDL: All articles will be abstracted in American National Engineering Database.
Cross Ref DOI: All published articles will get permanent link of DOI (Digital Object Identifier) by Cross Ref.
Stay up-to date
Register your interests and receive email alerts tailore and to your needsGet Alerts
Quest Journals welcome the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence in Journal subject area.
Submission Date: 30 March 2017
Review Report: Within One to two weeks
Publication date: 10 April 2017
All Quest Journals are peer reviewed International Indexed Journals.