Journal of Research in Business and Management is an international journal for publishing research papers of Management and Business. Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication to Researchers, Managers, Scientists, Professionals and Professors of Management. We welcome original researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Research in Business and Management publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Development
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Ethics
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- R&D Management
- Business Economics
- Public Sector Management
- Research Method
- Business ethics and legal issues
- Business policies, strategies, and performance
- Business and retail research
- Business security and privacy issues
- Consumer behaviour
- Emerging advances in business and its applications
- Innovation and product development
- International business issues
- Management and retail marketing
- Marketing management and strategies
- Relationship management
- Risk Management
- Retail Management and communication
- New venture start-up
- Retail buying
- MIS and Retail Management
- Demographics and Retail Business
- HRM and Retail Business
- Innovation in Retail Management
- Law and management
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features