Welcome to the Journal of Education, Arts, Law and Multidisplinary. As the finest educational publication in the country, the Journal has served many purposes in its long history. A refereed publication, the Journal offers two issues each calendar year. Each issue includes research reports, explications of theory, reflections, and essay reviews of academic/professional for young readers.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
It is Peer Reviewed & Refereed International Journal
Aims & Scope
Journal of Education, Arts, Law and Multidisplinary publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Educational practices
- Examinations of new procedures
- Administrations, counselors, supervisors, curriculum planners
- and other topics related to education.......
- Arts & law
- Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication
- Criminology, Education, Aesthetics
- Epistemology, Ethics, Logic
- Philosophy of Language, Philosophy of Education
- Linguistics, International Relations
- Political Science, Geography, History, Law
- Psychology, Health, Economy, Trade
- Arts, History, Literature, Religion, Marriage, Family Life
- Philosophy, Sociology, Demography, Library Science
- Journalism, Media Studies, Languages, Acrobatics
- Busking, Geospatial Information Science, Comedy, Dance, Magic
- Music, Opera, Film, Juggling, Marching Arts, Brass Bands
- Theater, Visual Arts, Drawing, Painting, Studies
- Multicultural, Gender
- Minority Studies, Women studies, Social Work
- and Social Welfare, etc.
- Covering all subjects of multidisplinary
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 2 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features
With open access, any researchers can read and build on the findings of others without restriction and without paying any fee which accelerates authors' discoveries among all masses worldwide in quick manner.
Not copyright form
Quest Journals Inc does not take any copyright of paper from author. It means author have fully authorized person of reusing and selling that published material of paper
The main motivation for most authors to publish in an open-access journal is increased visibility and ultimately a citation advantage. Research citations of articles in a hybrid open-access journal have shown that open-access articles are cited more frequently or earlier than non-open-access articles
Fast High-level peer review, production and publishing processes.
All articles will be abstracted in American National Engineering Database.
Cross Ref DOI
All published articles will get permanent link of DOI (Digital Object Identifier) by Cross Ref.