Journal of Research in Environmental and Earth Sciences is a scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, monthly and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Environmental and Earth Sciences. The journal aims to maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. The submitted articles are peer-reviewed within approximately 10 days of submission and the accepted articles are published on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
It is Peer Reviewed & Refereed International Journal
Aims & Scope
Journal of Research in Environmental and Earth Sciences (JREES) publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of environmental science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- arid soil research and rehabilitation
- agricultural genomics
- stored products research
- tree fruit production
- pesticide science
- post harvest biology and technology
- seed science research
- agricultural engineering
- water resources management
- animal science
- physiology and morphology
- crop science
- dairy science
- fish and fisheries
- freshwater science
- poultry science
- soil science,
- systematic biology
- agricultural economics and agribusiness
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 12 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features