Welcome to the Journal of Education, Arts, Law and Multidisplinary. As the finest educational publication in the country, the Journal has served many purposes in its long history. A refereed publication, the Journal offers two issues each calendar year. Each issue includes research reports, explications of theory, reflections, and essay reviews of academic/professional for young readers.
Our objective is to encourage and provide international publication for researchers, scientists and engineers. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, surveys and review papers from all over the world.
It is Peer Reviewed & Refereed International Journal
Aims & Scope
Journal of Education, Arts, Law and Multidisplinary publishes scholarly research, review and survey articles on any aspect of computer science. This Journal topics include, but are not limited to:
- Educational practices
- Examinations of new procedures
- Administrations, counselors, supervisors, curriculum planners
- and other topics related to education.......
- Arts & law
- Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication
- Criminology, Education, Aesthetics
- Epistemology, Ethics, Logic
- Philosophy of Language, Philosophy of Education
- Linguistics, International Relations
- Political Science, Geography, History, Law
- Psychology, Health, Economy, Trade
- Arts, History, Literature, Religion, Marriage, Family Life
- Philosophy, Sociology, Demography, Library Science
- Journalism, Media Studies, Languages, Acrobatics
- Busking, Geospatial Information Science, Comedy, Dance, Magic
- Music, Opera, Film, Juggling, Marching Arts, Brass Bands
- Theater, Visual Arts, Drawing, Painting, Studies
- Multicultural, Gender
- Minority Studies, Women studies, Social Work
- and Social Welfare, etc.
- Covering all subjects of multidisplinary
- Quest Journals publish paper as online version and print version both.
- Quest Journals provides Digital E- certificates to each author of published paper.
- Quest Journals publication frequency is 2 Issue per year.
Quest Journals Features